Monday 5 March 2012

About the Product

I have managed to get my hands on one bottle of this drink. Even though they have been advertised that they are sold in all the major stores; Tesco, Sainsburys, Waitrose, ASDA etc...I have been into branches of these stores and could not find them. I did manage to find the orange flavour in Wilkinson, however this was the only flavour that was on offer. It was the larger drink that is contented in a glass bottle (not the product that we were asked to advertise in the brief.) I think that their main issue is not with the product, it is where they are sold. They are only sold in the major supermarkets - the centre of all competition and customers are more likely to go for a brand that they have already heard of.

I did try the product and after all the talk (in the brief) about how tasty the product was I was expecting the drink to be more like the Innocent Smoothie, however it is more like a weak and watered down bottle of juice. I can now understand why they are trying to advertise the fact that there is no sugar in the drink as even upon the tasting it I thought that there was a lot of sugar in it. I brought it with someone else and offered it to them, and their reply was 'no thanks, it looks like syrup'.



















No comments:

Post a Comment