Wednesday 14 March 2012

Gradients and Initial Poster Ideas

These are a few quick designs for the poster campaign that I designed. I wanted to use the 3 colours of the gradients on the current bottles but then use the colour to catch people's attention. The campaign will be a series of 3 posters...each reflecting the different flavour. 
By placing the logo with the name of the brand in the centre will focus the eye of the target audience into the centre and allowing them to register with the brand. 
Using the hierarchy of information I felt that out of the information that was needed to be included I think that people are more interested in the amount of additives and preservatives their drinks have, the more natural the better, so this is what I want the audience to focus in on. 'No Sugar' is the next part to where the eye is drawn to...and so on. 
I think that including an image of the product will also help for connection and recognition for when customers see the drink in a shop...and then be interested in trying / purchasing it. 






This is a poster that I wanted to create as a single promotional piece of design that combines all the flavours - keeping the priority on the amount of white space so not to over complicated the design I wanted to add colour into the '100% natural' line...which I feel works very well. 


Overall I am pleased without these designs have turned out, I just wanted to keep them simple and see how the block gradient of colour works within the rest of the piece. 
The typeface works well although I want to see if I can use the other two typefaces that we were given to use and see how it turns out. 
I do feel that they work well as a set, I feel that the white poster is actually the most successful because of the contrast of the colours, white and the large black logo. 








No comments:

Post a Comment