Tuesday 3 January 2012

How to go about each top 10 and choosing the one.

From my original list I have chosen a variation in subjects which I feel that I can take forward. All of which cover / explore very different 'things'.
The photo below is of my first sheet of possible subject areas or ideas for what could be included within the top 10.



MYTHS & LEGENDS...could lead on to 'conspiracy theories' e.g. 9/11, 2 Pac

This is a very large subject area - something that I have always been interested in since my first school where we were read myths and legends. Greek legends such as Pandora's Box are still very famous today, however when researching 'myths and legends' something that caught my attention was the Loch-ness Monster. This is a legend that has been greatly researched and investigated but still there are no conclusions; it is one of the greatest myths of today. I think that if I chose to do Myths and Legends. Walt Disney is another of todays greatest myths...has he been cryogenically frozen?

  • Loch-ness
  • Walt Disney
  • The Bloody Mary
  • Robin Hood
  • Adam & Eve



DISNEY CHARACTERS

I could look at all the films over the time of Disney Himself - from the first creations, to the most famous through time, to the latest disney characters. There are both animated and film Disney creations; I would look at both. I believe that Disney films are some of the greatest that have been created; and despite being aimed at children, most adults still enjoy them.

  • Mickey Mouse
  • Minnie Mouse
THRILLS

Both adrenaline sports and cheep thrills.

MUSIC FESTIVALS
This is the subject that I am most drawn to because I myself go to festivals on an annual basis. It is something I wanted to research more into and find out exactly how many and where all the festivals are in the world - and which ones are the best to go to. I would be reseraching current pop / dance music festivals (not classical). I think that this subject will be a good, the research is easy to get hold of, so are the pictures, for primary research; I can also retrieve this easily.



No comments:

Post a Comment