Tuesday 3 January 2012

Silent Movie // Drop // Final Clip 5


Drop 5 final from emily fairbank on Vimeo.

This was the more complicated of my sequences - mainly because I had to dissect the word into 72 pieces and create and label each layer for each of the sections - it just became very complicated. Similar to the last ident, even though I am pleased with how the sequence has turned out, because I was concentrating on getting my head around the huge amount of layers I did not use the rotation tool to turn each of the pieces to make them look like they were falling more randomly rather than vertically downwards. Also when I dissected the word into pieces I found that with some of the letters, some parts were cut up and left to be very very small, making some of the parts quite scrappy when they fell away from the main body. I don't feel that it is too much of a problem but when I was story boarding I did not think that this part would be an issue. Overall I am happy with how it has turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment