Thursday 19 January 2012

New Direction

I have been talking my ideas with Lorraine and other people and I feel that the reason why I am finding it hard to condense and move forward with what I am doing is because there are two many different genres of music in general festivals and hence the target audience is too large.
My love is dance and electro music and this is what I seem to be trying to relate my whole project to - having only really been interested in these type of festivals I feel that it would be more beneficial to concentrate my project on being 'The top 10 summer dance / electronic music festivals in the UK and Europe.
Even with my 5 boards which I made - I was looking at typefaces which were just representational of Dance / Electronic Music labels - this is the style of design that interests me.
For my title sequence - I want to make something which is a combination of all things that represent dance / electronic music festivals - colours, typefaces, crowds, DJs, camping, and the 'buzz'.
There are many music videos out at the moment that I feel would be good to look at just to see how they use the lighting / shapes etc to represent the 'buzz' of electro music.

My project will still need to take the basic form; colour and typeface

I am going to keep the same channel and date of the program because I still feel that it applies to the same age group - just a more condensed sector of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment