Friday 3 February 2012

Changing Sky Video


Changing sky with type from emily fairbank on Vimeo.

After looking back through my ideas for how I orignalyl wanted my sequence to turn out I remembered in the first crit that I wanted to start off with the video in sunlight and then transitioning into a sunset. I then looked for an 'orange sky' photo because I somehow wanted to integrate the bright colour scheme in to the setting sun idea. I do think that this actually works - I did create a green version of the image but it didn't transition well into the other colours..

The way I have presented the text I feel works very well - starting to use the 3D layer effect - I think that the movement of the festival names needs to be sightly slower though so that the viewer can actually read and take in what is being shown because at the moment I feel that I am concentrating too much on how the words are moving and not what they are saying!

Overall I think that the videos are making a slow and slight improvement and the white text works very well against the colour background.

No comments:

Post a Comment