Friday 3 February 2012

Tester Video - Glow outlines


Glow outlines - testing out tequniques from emily fairbank on Vimeo.

I wanted to add something more to the videos - this is something that I have taken from one of the youtube clips that I have references on youtube. My first idea was that I wanted to have the circles make it look as though they were continually disappearing in to the distance but then after looking at a few more videos on youtube I feel that they would have any relevance to my project and would just make the video look slightly more tripy than exiting.
I have just kept to using squares and triangles as these are the shapes that I have created the photo in.
I think that the speed that the rings are appearing at are good at the moment but when adding them to a sequence I may need to check and alter them so that they fit with the beat for added effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment