Friday 3 February 2012

Ident Tester


Ident two with type from emily fairbank on Vimeo.

When first creating this video I thought that 10 seconds would be a long time but looking back it really doesnt last a long time - it just took a fair amount of time to make it!
At the start I use the changing skys but something happened to the frame when I was trying to move it into view - after trying to resolve it it ended up just making it worse so I said that I would come back to that and try to fix it after I had finished the rest of the video because it was just confusing me - I couldn't work out where it was going wrong.
I also think that I have tried to fit too many pictures into this piece as they fly in and out of view very quickly - it was ok for me when I was creating it but someone who hasn't seen this video would need to see them for longer. I do however think that the combination of photographs and their colours does work well together.  Especially when the pink of the background starts to blend into the yellow and orange of the triangular shaped photo of the crowd and white of the creamfields (shown in the image below)
I think the the title ending is pretty weak tho - the title needs to be much larger and the typeface is wrong - it isn't clear enough, also it needs to stay on screen longer because when I watched it back I didn't even have enough time to read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment