Friday 3 February 2012

Ident 1


IDENT 1 from emily fairbank on Vimeo.

Here I have used the old typeface again, even though I said that I thought it was too distracting but I do think that in this ident it does work because I wanted to create the list effect for the names of the festivals rather than pick out individual names and focus in on them - I wanted to create the impression of when revealing the line up, almost like trying to build up the excitement when the line up is revealed.

I have added in more layers of the spinning vinyl's because I wanted them to spin fast and in time to the movement of her voice in with the fast movement of the decks.

With the other idents I have kept the shapes in the same place though out the compositions but for this ident I felt that it needed something extra and I feel that it does work however I don't feel that this ident is as strong as Ident 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment