Sunday 2 October 2011

CHOSEN LOGO

After we had our chosen 10, in groups were were placed on another tables to crit and choose someone else's logo, and state reasons why and what can be improved.

This is the logo they chose for me


THEIR FEEDBACK

  • as an image it is ciconic
  • choice of work - explore
  • images - strongest point of logo
  • explore the typeface
  • simplify the design/tyep
  • think about the over all composition

I like the choice that I have to work with as I agree and think that the sound-wave image is the best part of it and I can work to explore and develop ways of developing this. 
I defininitaly need to re-work the letterform and words to make it more relevant to the image and something that can portray my good. In the image at the moment, would not be able to connect that the 'V' stands for VIBRATIONS despite the image. I need to look at the portraying 'vibrations'. 





No comments:

Post a Comment