Monday 3 October 2011

LOGO DEVELOPMENT - COLOUR

After selecting the logo which I was going to use for the identity of my 'Good' I needed to find a plausible colour scheme, the brief states you can use only two colours plus stock.

I started out with using just a colour and black, primarily intending to put my logos onto a white/cream stock - just wanting to see which colour would stand out the most.



Looking at slightly duller tones of the previous colours


Exploring extending the black within the logo - I started to think that blue would be the right colour to use. 

Different variations of the colours




Different variations of blue - having most of the logo a colour didn't really work I think, although it made them stand out, it just didn't look...right. 

After consulting some people and asking their opinions on what they thought, I narrowed it down to these colours - blue and pink - because they were bright. 











The red interior and thin point size of the sound waves really does not work

I think the black exterior and red interior does work well, I could develop this more.



This was the logo I chose in the end. 





No comments:

Post a Comment