Tuesday 18 October 2011

PACKAGING - DEVELOPMENT

Changing the placing of the logo and see if it looks better with the type. 




After asking people about the colour of the logo - people said that for the logo and for it representing the music industry, that pink, black and white was the best colour scheme so I am going to stick with this for the net designs. 

I have chosen a typeface which reflects the design and shape of the logo. 






I think that this was the more successful of the designs even though I feel there is a lot of room for improvement. I think the strip of pink will grab peoples attention. Although when printed out it didn't look very professional and look too much like a female target audience. 

I think that it looks better without the pink strip but I still wanted to include a bit of of colour on the front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment