Monday 21 May 2012

Front of the packaging Layout design

There was a lot of moving about with the layout of the front of the packaging but after a fair few editions I feel that the designs are finally moving in the right direction. I still had a few problems deciding on which designs I should chose. 

I like keeping the 'mascara' text in the right corner and not in the centre of the page however I feel that it could throw off the rest of the design


I like how the squares are starting to become more of a focus in the design however now the design is becoming far too complicated. 





This is my favourite design so far; keeping the Beau part small and aligned with the 'mascara' part, this also means that I can keep 'mascara' in the centre of the design. 

4 Initial Net Designs. 



I am trying to follow the rule of white space; it also means I can break up the gradients slightly. For the final label I will keep the folding over tags the same colour as the rest of the rectangles. 





No comments:

Post a Comment