Monday 7 May 2012

More successful Typefaces

There are a couple of typefaces that I think work well with how and what I want the brand to represent;

"Trashand"

I think that out of the three typefaces on the page, this Trashand works the best; it has character and it is still legible. The only point that I am worried about is that the typeface is all in upper case which I initially thought would be a problem, but then on reflection to other beauty and make up brands, the majority of them are all in upper case. 



"Xtreem Medium Demo"

I origionally thoght that this typefaces worked the best and had the most character because it looked more like someone had hand written it, making it more personal. However although it has character and it is individual, I don't feel that it the 'a' is legible enough. 

"Gabriel Weiss Friend's Font"

I think this typeface works however I feel that it has more of a 'street / graffitti' feel to it. For the moment I am going to keep all 3 of these typefaces in mind and see how they work with products and the rest of the brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment