Monday 7 May 2012

Looking at typefaces

Having looked at various logos of beauty brands. I have experimented in illustrator with a few typefaces but I feel that there is something missing, maybe because I have chosen the name of the brand to be a girls name, I feel that the typeface needs more character / expression / emotion behind it. As a result I started looking through the 'handwritten' section of dafont.com to see if I can find something more appropriate. 
Some of the typefaces are very abstract, even though they look good from a distance I still need to ensure that they are legible. At the moment I am only looking for a typeface for the logo, I think for the typefaces for the rest of the brand I will chose one that is sans-serif and very legible and readable. 









This is one of the typefaces that I feel works really well. 








No comments:

Post a Comment