Wednesday 13 July 2011

COMMUNICATION IS A VIRUS - hotdog fold booklet

The hotdog fold booklet it on a very small, pocket size scale of A4 which I have designed so that the pages are square (7.4cm). It is just a small booklet on bringing all the information together and a few ways to keep students focused and remind them that drinking instead or during working period is not productive. 

Using the 4 colours of logo in each of the bottom right corner of each page


using the sign for 'you booze, you lose.'







Front and back pages. I wanted to keep the back of the booklet simple with just the logo but make it stand out by using the 4 different colour rims combined. I think it works quite well. 







I am pleased with the final product - I wanted to keep it a simple booklet but clear and that would intrigue students and they could keep as a reminder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment