Tuesday 5 July 2011

Design is about doing - experiments 2

Having worked out which of the typefaces I want to use - below are more experiments of which typeface contrast best with the other. I have kept the simple black and white divide for the moment but will develop this further at a later stage after I have found the type pairs.



I think the middle art board's pessimistic typeface is actually quite effective - the others seem to be quite similar
 In he insight the optimism typeface is starting to look a little too much. I will continue to use it and see if I can work it in because it is for contrast.



The pessimistic typeface is quite good - its small, lower case and minimal and still retains a computer like style to it. 
I still like the optimism typeface even thought it is sans-serif


No comments:

Post a Comment