Tuesday 12 July 2011

COMMUNICATION IS A VIRUS - Stickers


I want to have a couple of different sticker designs but the first page is just a collection of all the different colour logos for the different weeks of the month. They will be printed out on an A4 sheet of paper. 







I chose to alternate between the black and the white background because they both stand out and are affective. I had to place a vertical line dividing the 'impulse logo' and the 'pint or %' to make the sticker clearer because it looked at though it was on one line. 



For the last page of stickers I have chosen to use a simple but direct order 'get to work' as a simple reminder to so that students can put the sticker on their personal belongings. For the stickers with the black background I have changed the typeface and used Helvetica Neue so to mix it up a bit, and this is the same with the colours, I have used the opposite colours for the logos and outline e.g. blue with pink and green with yellow etc.


This is the final piece of the 3 pages of stickers. I am very pleased with the ways they have turned out, they are clear, simple but stand out and good for reminders for the students about working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment