Tuesday 5 July 2011

Design is about doing - poster experiments

Below are some of the experiments I did but I dont feel they were hugely sucessfull and the colour schemes of the blue and yellow REALLY did not work









The yellow and black combination makes it look almost evil, or crazy even though it is trying to portray optimism through the colour and typeface. 



Even though I like the poster with the colours the opposite way around the yellow makes it look very optimistic. 




Although I like this combination of colours and type I don't think the colour is 'positive' enough.






playing around with different type and arrangements. The circle represent the normal, the mid way point


experimenting with different typefaces and different colour - I think the pink is too bright and the poster looks more like a circus advert than an optimistic statement. 



Even though blue is the colour for pessimism I just wanted to see what it looks like






I experimented with altering the tone of yellow and the tone of the background colour and I feel that the middle image is the most successful




Above is a collection of all the OPTIMISM images which are quite successful, out of all of them I think the yellow circled poster and the black background with yellow type are the most successful. 








No comments:

Post a Comment