Tuesday 5 July 2011

Design is about Doing - experiments

Here I have just started to play around with using black and white at the block colour (black for pessimism and white for optimism). I have chosen the typefaces which I believe work with the opposites.


I think both of these typefaces work but maybe not together


I really like the optimism typeface and works well when contrasted with a simple, mimimal typeface


Even though the optimism typeface is simple and sans-serif I do think that it works, but just not with the pessimism typeface


I wasn't going to use the optimism typeface but actually I feel that it is better than some of the others - but not this combination with the pessimism typeface


I think these both work - however the optimism typeface is not as strong as I thought it would be

No comments:

Post a Comment