Monday 4 July 2011

Design is about Doing - type experiments - Pessimism

I was quite pleasantly surprised by how some of the typefaces looked - when looking back at them I thought about missing some of them out however when applying them to the quote they seemed to work well
I have placed YES/NO/MAYBE under each of the type pieces

YES

YES


NO

MAYBE - there is something quite I find quite interesting about this typeface

MAYBE

YES

NO 

MAYBE

YES - computer like font - lack of emotion/feeling to it

YES - even though this is a upper case typeface it is simple and works

NO - too dull

MAYBE - this is the typefaces I have used for both optimism and pessimism so maybe I could use this typeface when using a quote which involves both optimism or pessimism - its a 'realist' typeface!!

No comments:

Post a Comment