Friday 18 November 2011

GOOD IS // All Designs Together

Overall I am very pleased with how my designs have come out. I think that the new design of the logo works very well and visually interesting. I think the colour scheme and the added effect of the foil stamp makes the user guide and packaging stand out. I think that they work well on an uncoated stock.

For the gift cards - if I was printing them professionally then I would have them printed on plastic templates. For this I would have to check the pantone colours as they would appear richer and deeper as the stock I have printed on at the moment is uncoated






I am pleased with the re-developed editions of the posters, they fit well with the packaging and the user guides and easily identifiable. 











An example of how the gift cards would look in a wallet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment