Tuesday 15 November 2011

GOOD IS // Mock up of Presentation Boards

Planning the layout of the pages and the information that I need to include on it. 

I wanted to start with showing all the products together to give every one the idea of what my whole project. From this I feel that I need to present the designs together in one image to give everyone a better idea as at the moment there isn't much connection between the designs, the logos are different as well. 

Starting with the product packaging because this was the main design and contains the most information about the product. I think that for the final page of this I need to have a close up photograph of the information about the product on the back of the package so that people can read what it is a bout. 

I will have a main images of the user guide then maybe have an image of each page. 

I need to re take the image of the gift cards or edit it on photoshop a bit, have a better main picture of them, and also have an image of them in context. 

Use updated versions of the posters and maybe need more photos of the posters in context. 



No comments:

Post a Comment