Monday 14 November 2011

GOOD IS // Colour Re-Work

The colours I have previously been working with were quite bright and normal, I wanted to change the tone of them a bit and as the same time come up with an easily identifyable image for the logo and keep the brand name more separate

I have also come back to trying to design / re-work the image for the logo and see if after developing other areas of the project, that I have a better angle on creating something.



Originally I just placed the sound beats icon in a circle / different shape to see what it looks like. I do think that it works quite well but it doesn't stand out enough

Took the oval shape and repeated the out line so that it could look like a star shape. Despite thinking that it worked quite well - it is once again too complicated and could be miss-interpreted as something to do with Space rather than music. 

Looking at all the different colours I could use for the new logo. Also looking at which parts of the logo can be black. I chose to keep the 'beats and the 'air' in white and have the square black. 

Looking more at the logo icon development;

I quite like the green logo in the circle which involved both the image and the new logo. 


These are the colour I have chosen - they are just different variations from the colours that I have used for the gift cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment