Friday 18 November 2011

GOOD IS // User Guide Final

These are the printed out final versions of the user guides. I have decided to print two of them because I wanted two different colour of foil to be printed on the front - both of which reflect the colour scheme of the brand.
I have also chosen to print the content of the user guide on blue thick paper, because I think it makes the guide look more interesting and visually engaging, hence more inviting for the target audience to pick up, unlike any other user guide.
i am very pleased at how the manuals have come out. I made a mock up of the manual using white stick with the content just printed on black ink but I didn't feel that it was engaging enough. The blue stock was much more successful.
























No comments:

Post a Comment