Wednesday 9 November 2011

GOOD IS // Possible Packaging Nets

This net I like because of the simple shape and the box format. However I want a net where the lid of the packaging is attached as I haven't see any technology packaging where the lid is separate from the body. 

Although this box is only one part of a net that I am looking forward - my thoughts where that I could just develop a similar shape net and put the two parts together, even try and join them together. However I feel that I can find a different shape. 

This packaging net caught my attention because of its unusual shape. I am still unsure about how I could make it work with my what I am trying to do but I do like the interesting format that it takes. 

This net is more for display but if I can get it to work then I can develop a net that can slip over it and act as a cover to keep the product in place. 

An usual format of opening the product - it is almost like it is on display. I am not sure that this net will be very successfull if I use it. 

Another simple box shape - good format but once again I don't like the way the lid isn't attatched. 

This net is one of the best out of the collection on the page. It is inviting and a slightly different shape from the rest of the nets and hence will stand out, it also has a lid to cover the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment