Tuesday 8 November 2011

GOOD IS // Logo Development

Now that I have the brand name for my good and the basic identity for it, I need to develop a logo / icon which I can use - similar to how apple just places its logo on some parts of the packaging. Something which can easily be recognised.

I have slightly changed the logo by creating a vector of the type and joining the characters together. I thought that this would make the brand name more of an image. 


I am looking at having a seperate image as part of the logo - keeping the outlines of sound waves and seeing how it would look in a square. 



Joining the original and the developed logo together and see how it looked. The idea was ok but the appearance of it doesn't look good. It also doesn't look like anything to do with music or the brand itself. 

The logo that I came up with - not very interesting or successful for the moment I am going to move away from the idea of having a separate logo as it looks too complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment